- Review Policy and Contact Information
- Spotlight On Those I Review For
- Spotlight on Blogs and Websites
- Fiction Read in 2013
- Non-Fiction Read in 2013
- Children and Young Adult Books Read 2013
- The Classics Club---Goal of 50 in 5 Years
- War Through The Generations Challenge
- Back To Classics Challenge 2013
- Dive Into Poetry Challenge 2013
- Chunkster Reading Challenge 2013
- Historical Fiction Reading Challenge 2013
- European Reading Challenge 2013
- The Pride and Prejudice Bicentenary Challenge 2013
- The Tudor Book Blog Reading Challenge 2013
Friday, July 27, 2012
Book Blogger Hop, July 27 Through August 2
I'll name a few things!
1. I train at a gym. I do it all: cardio, abdominals, core work, stability, weights.
I try and train 5-6 times a week, some weeks it is only 3 times.
I love it!
2. I am crazy about Greek olives. I eat at least 5 or 6 everyday at lunch. I prefer them with pits. I prefer a mix of Greek Olives.
3. I don't get jokes. After nearly 30 years of marriage my husband still has to explain a joke.
4. I prefer to eat peanut butter with a spoon. I eat 1 spoonful of peanut butter almost everyday.
5. My favorite colors are aqua, turquoise, teal blue, sage green.
6. When I'm not happy with a comment someone has made, or I think their full of it, or I'm ticked off-----my left eyebrow goes up.
Have a great weekend!