- Review Policy and Contact Information
- Spotlight On Those I Review For
- Spotlight on Blogs and Websites
- Fiction Read in 2013
- Non-Fiction Read in 2013
- Children and Young Adult Books Read 2013
- The Classics Club---Goal of 50 in 5 Years
- War Through The Generations Challenge
- Back To Classics Challenge 2013
- Dive Into Poetry Challenge 2013
- Chunkster Reading Challenge 2013
- Historical Fiction Reading Challenge 2013
- European Reading Challenge 2013
- The Pride and Prejudice Bicentenary Challenge 2013
- The Tudor Book Blog Reading Challenge 2013
Thursday, August 23, 2012
A Poesy Crevice
In "A Poesy Crevice" post I will give a poem, quote, verse, maybe a phrase from a book, or maybe like today I'll ask a question about what the love of reading means to you?
I love quotes, poems, phrases, words, strong and or eccentric verbs, colloquialisms, language, figures of speech, expression, rhyme, rhetoric, prose, reading aloud, cadence, the printed word, literacy, strong characters whether good or bad, fluency, a plot that unfolds with surprises, some kind of closure at the end of a story, and dimensional characters.
What do you love about reading?
Express how you feel about the written word?