Friday, December 27, 2013

Book Blogger Hop, December 27, 2013 Through January 2, 2014

http://www.coffeeaddictedwriter.com/ 
Thank you to Coffee Addicted Writer for hosting:


What books are you looking forward to reading in 2014?

2013 has been a great year of reading, total of 176 books read. Many of these books read were British history, but I failed to keep up with classic literature.
I'm in The Classics Club and have a goal of 50 books to reach by June 2017. I've read 21 so far. In 2014 I plan to read more classics. Some examples of those in my to be read pile: Great Expectations, The Count of Monte Cristo, War and Peace, Middle March, and Ivanhoe.

 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I have read all of those!! I can't wait to find out what you think of them and feel free to pick my brain on other classics :)

    I hope to see you around my blog,

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...now that is a big challenge. War and Peace may take you until June, 2017. :)

    ENJOY your reads and Happy New Year. I can't believe this year is almost over.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classics are always a good choice. I hope you get to them, and good luck with your goal, it seems like you'll finish early.

    My BBH

    ReplyDelete
  4. War and Peace holly cow! That is a chunkster and a classic. You can easily do that reading challenge too. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete