Manic Monday #194

See Original post.
http://manicmondaymeme.blogspot.com/2009/12/manic-monday-194.html


Were you considered popular in high school? Why or why not?
No, I was too quite, too reserved. Those people that were my friends knew me as being funny, loyal, good listener. I believe that a first impression of me is that I'm not very friendly, a little cool; but once people get to know me I'm not at all what they thought (I've been told this several times.) I've even been told I'm a little scary (please!) I guess quite people are sometimes considered unfriendly and even strange.

Did you have an enemy or bully when you were young?
When I was in the first grade a boy that was in kindergarten would chase me and throw rocks at me on the playground. I remember being terrified of him. Eventually he got tired of me, he had probably found another child to bully.
When I was in grade 5 through 7 a neighbor boy taunted me and terrorized me at every chance that he had. Riding the school bus was another advantage for this boy to bully me. I did all I could to avoid him, yet in riding the school bus there was no escape.

If you could go on a road trip with any person (dead or alive) who would you go with and where would you go?
I would love to have gone with the Lewis and Clark expedition 1804-1806, in their adventure in crossing from Missouri to the Pacific and back. To have see an untouched and pristine America would have been a dream.

Comments