Manic Monday #195

Manic Monday #195

"What did you get in trouble for the most when you were a kid?
Which is your wish that is not fulfilled?
If you have to choose a movie title for your life story, what would that be?"

When I was a small child I got in trouble the most for wandering off from mother. Although I protest that it was she who seemed to leave me behind. My sister JoAnn likes to tell the story of one time when I ran off from my mother and sisters in a department store, in order to catch me JoAnn managed to get ahead of me, hide, stick out her leg and when I tripped she caught me. When I was an older child, I had a saucy mouth. When I became a mother and had teenagers then I understood the annoyance of a saucy mouthed child!
A wish that is not fulfilled...hmm....a better writer, with time hopefully. Writing is a craft and must be practiced.
A title for my life story, "She Gave it Her All."

Blissful Blogging!
Annette

Comments