Manic Monday #199

Manic Monday #199

"What was your best day of the last week and why?"
I did not have a best day last week. I wish I had, but I did not. Our Church burned on January 19, on Friday January 25 the investigation revealed is was intentionally set, arson. The past two weeks have been difficult, sad, exhausting. Just when I was feeling better about the fire, arson was revealed as the cause.
The weather has been cold and wet.
I've gained back some of the weight I'd lost last year.
And, I'm feeling sorry for myself!

"What's the longest you've gone with out sleep?"
I am such a snappy person when I am tired. The last time I went without sleep for an extended period of time was last October when my husband and I drove straight back from Colorado to central Texas. We had the bright idea to drive through Oklahoma---it took longer, we won't do that again.

"Is how old you look/or how old you feel right now different from your actual age?"
I have been told I look younger than I am since I was a teenager. When you are a teenager you want to look older, now I consider it a complement. I am almost 46 (in just a few days), but I look at least 10 years younger.
I feel about 20 years older. Maybe that is the affect of being a caregiver of your parent.

Blissful Blogging!
Annette

Comments