Manic Monday #201

Manic Monday #201

"If you could invite any five people to your birthday party, who would they be?"
I would invite Abraham Lincoln--we both share the same birthday, February 12.
I would also invite Martin Luther King Jr., the apostle Paul, Bob Hope, and Patsy Cline.

"What birthday has been your favorite so far? What about it made it special?"
I have had many good birthdays, interesting that these birthday questions are being asked now---since I just had a birthday on the 12th. Hmmm, my most memorable birthday was 1985, four days after my birthday my youngest son Paul was born. On February 12, 1985 I was packing my bag, cleaning the house, spending time with my older son David (he would soon have a younger brother that demanded attention.) I remember wondering what would this new baby would look like, what would his personality be like, would he sleep good, would I be able to juggle two children. This past birthday was memorable as well, it was a day of spending time with my husband, father, sons, daughter in law, and grandchildren. We had a party and several friends were invited to eat grilled hamburgers, chips, a various assortment of dips, and a large half sheet cake decorated with valentines. The older I get the more I love birthday celebrations, and because I am a breast cancer survivor the more memorable and special they are!

"What one thing are you craving today?"
I'm not. I'm not craving anything yet, maybe it is because the day is still young and I just ate breakfast.
Nilla wafers and a cold glass of skim milk is my usual craving, but that won't be until much later today

Blissful Reading!
Annette .

Comments