Manic Monday #203



Manic Monday #203

How did you decide to live where you do?
My choice of living where I do is based on the fact that I care for my elderly dad in his home. My husband works in another city and is here only on weekends. My husband and I would prefer for us to live together, not only do we love each other we enjoy each other and actually like being together. My dad cannot live alone and cannot drive, so for this season and for however long it will be, I am living with my dad to care for him. 

Do you like risks, or do you avoid them? What major risks have you taken in your life?
I avoid risks, but obviously I took one risk and that was marriage at age 18.

If you had to choose, which could you live without: TV, Internet, a telephone or friends?
I could easily live with out TV, but not Internet and not a telephone and definitely not friends.

Blissful Blogging!
Annette

Comments