Manic Monday # 204


Manic Monday # 204

What do you value most in other people?
Genuineness, no superficiality or facade, just be yourself.

If you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see?
I would choose to see green, I would miss green grass and the green on trees and the green eyes that my granddaughter has.

You have a ten minute speech to give @ a high school, what is it about?
I can think of three things:
1. Make a plan A, then make a plan B. Keep the goal the focus always in the forefront of your mind.
2. I heard a great quote that I love from the actor Denzel Washington, "There are no dress rehearsals."
3. Selfishness robs you of a life of great character, and character cannot be purchased with any amount of money. 

Blissful Blogging!
Annette

Comments