Manic Monday # 205

"How do you feel about couples that share an email address?"
My first thought is why is this necessary for a couple to feel the need to share an email address? Is there insecurity or control involved in this decision? To each his or her own; but as for me I can manage just fine with my own independent email address apart from my husbands.

"How open about your life are you in the various on-line arenas?"
There is such a thing as "too much information" I prefer to remain anonymous up to a point; but if I feel led to express something from my life I feel it should be done tactfully. I have three blog's and I don't want a reputation as being unprofessional in them, nor would I want to say something that would embarrass a family member, friend, or even myself. On Facebook I'm careful to not be redundant in always posting something about my daily life, really--who wants to read every little tid-bit of information on me?

"On average, how many hours a week do you spend on-line? Do you think it's too much?"
I am usually on and off as quickly as possible, being on-line too long prevents me from getting other things done that need to be done in my home. The only time that I'm on-line for a lengthy period of time is when I'm working on posting reviews or other writings on my blog's.
Today I have not been on-line more that an hour total.

Blissful Blogging!
Annette

Comments