Manic Monday #208

Manic Monday is a weekly event hosted by Fleur De Lisa.

"How has your life been different than you imagined?"
I never imagined that my career for most of my adult years would be caring for my parents in their home. I imagined caring for them...helping out with their care...but not living in their home.

"What lessons have you learned from your relationships?"
I have become a less selfish, kinder, and self-sacrificing person because of the relationships that I've had over the years. I've learned through having children and caring for my parents that patience and kindness and selflessness is needed as much as love.

"If you had to move to a city besides the one you currently live in, where would you move?"
I would live with my husband full-time (we are apart because I live with and care for my dad in his home, my husband works and lives in another city during the work week). I would live in the Dallas area with my husband.
If I could live anywhere without worrying about making a living or needing to care for my dad, my husband and I would both choose Pagosa Springs, Colorado.

Blissful Blogging!
Annette

Comments