The Sunday Salon

The Sunday Salon.com

I've never taken part in a Sunday Salon and I'm not exactly sure of the rules. I believe it is a post made on Sundays that talk about what books I'm reading and those I'd like to read, or books I've seen other bloggers are reading, etc. The official Sunday Salon is not accepting any new members, I hope it is okay for me to continue on without becoming an official member.

I already had stacks and stacks of books to read, but I went to the library last Thursday and could not help myself by bringing home several books from the "new" books shelf.

1. A Matter of Class by Mary Balogh
2. Murder on Lexington Avenue by Victoria Thompson
3. Jane's Fame, How Jane Austen Conquered The World by Claire Harman
4. The Lotus Eaters by Tatjana Soli
5. The Lady in the Tower by Alison Weir

I probably am taking on too much, but being surrounded by books...is like being surrounded by dear friends.

Currently on my Kindle I'm reading Empire of the Summer Moon: Quanah Parker and the Rise and Fall of the Comanches the Most Powerful Indian Tribe in American History by S. C. Gwynne
This book is such a gem! So much more than a book about "cowboys and Indians". I am more than 1/2 way finished reading it and I can't wait to review it for you!

Blissful Reading!
Annette

Comments