Sunday Salon

Today has been a cloudy and chilly day, it's expected to be in the low 40's tonight with possible rain. Great weather for curling up in my favorite chair with a blanky and a cup of tea, reading my current book which is Dr. Zhivago. I've seen more than one version of the movie Dr. Zhivago, but never read the book. So far I really like it. I have felt anxious in trying to finish reading books from my TBR stack since the end of the year is approaching. I have two Vietnam War books to read for the War Through the Generations Challenge.
I also promised an author I'd read an ebook I have, Jacob's Courage by Charles Weinblatt. I've decided that those 3 books will be read next after Dr. Zhivago.
Stay warm!

Blissful Reading!
Annette

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens

Book Review: Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare

An Interview with Terry Breverton Author of The Welsh, The Biography