Sunday Salon

The past week I finished reading Dr. Zhivago and Girl In A Blue Dress and posted reviews on both. I have finished reading 13 Cent Killers by John J. Culbertson and will be posting a review tomorrow. 13 Cent Killers is my first book read for the War Through The Generations Challenge-Vietnam War. Yes, I know it's December, but better late than not at all. I hope to have 2 more books read by the end of this month on the Vietnam War. I made a trip to the library earlier in the week and have several really interesting reads.
Emily's Ghost by Denise Giardina
Gilead by Marilynne Robinson
Christmas at Harrington's by Melody Carlson
The Rebellion of Jane Clarke by Sally Gunning
An Accomplished Woman by Jude Morgan
Historical Atlas of Britain, The End Of The Middle Ages To The Georgian Era by Jeremy Black

I am also reading an ebook Jacob's Courage by Charles Weinblatt.

Tonight I'll be decorating the Christmas tree and watching the DVD Dr. Zhivago the 1965 version with Omar Sharif and Julie Christie. I had to really search all over my town in order to find a copy to purchase. Yes, I know I could've bought a copy through Amazon, but I did not want to wait.

Blissful Blogging!
Annette

Comments