A Victorian Celebration June and July 2012

I'm a bit late, sign-up began last March, but I'm in for the challenge of reading as many Victorian books as possible in June and July.
For more information A Literary Odyssey is hosting this challenge:

My first choice in this challenge is Ruth by Elizabeth Gaskell.


For more information about my particular copy which is an Oxford World's Classics:
http://www.oup.com/us/catalog/general/subject/LiteratureEnglish/BritishLiterature/19thC/?view=usa&ci=9780199581955

Comments

  1. Oh, Ruth is one I haven't read yet! I hope to get to this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - sounds divine! Fingers crossed for you on this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens

Book Review: Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare

An Interview with Terry Breverton Author of The Welsh, The Biography