Book Blogger Hop, July 27 Through August 2

"What is one thing that your blog readers probably don't know about you?"

I'll name a few things!

1. I train at a gym. I do it all: cardio, abdominals, core work, stability, weights.
I try and train 5-6 times a week, some weeks it is only 3 times.
I love it!

2. I am crazy about Greek olives. I eat at least 5 or 6 everyday at lunch. I prefer them with pits. I prefer a mix of Greek Olives.

3. I don't get jokes. After nearly 30 years of marriage my husband still has to explain a joke.

4. I prefer to eat peanut butter with a spoon. I eat 1 spoonful of peanut butter almost everyday.

5. My favorite colors are aqua, turquoise, teal blue, sage green. 

6. When I'm not happy with a comment someone has made, or I think their full of it, or I'm ticked off-----my left eyebrow goes up.

Have a great weekend!

Comments