Update For Mid November 2012

I'm working on maintenance, cleaning up, changing things around-----on this blog.
I plan to go back to having a blog roll with links for those blogs I follow, instead of having buttons.
I will probably pick a different template.
I plan to utilize the additional pages listed on the top of my blog for book challenges and lists, as opposed to being placed on the side bar.

From mid December until just after the first of the new year, I will take a holiday break.

I have scheduled the following books for review:

The Lincoln Conspiracy by Timothy O'Brien, my day to post is November 30. I'm reviewing this book as apart of The Historical Fiction Virtual Book Tours.


Les Miserables by Victor Hugo. I'm currently on page 800. My personal goal was to have this book finished by the time the movie premiered in December. This book is for The Classics Challenge I'm in (to read 50 classics over a 5 year period.)


A World Undone, The Story of the Great War 1914-1918 by G J Meyer. This book will be the last review for War Through The Generations Challenge. 


Sown in Tears by Beverly Magid, review for the author.
 

Leaves by Michael Baron, review for The Story Plant and Providence Book Promotions Blog Tour.
I'll post this review December 5.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens

Book Review: Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare

An Interview with Terry Breverton Author of The Welsh, The Biography