Announcing, February in Russia Reading Challenge 2013


Announcing, a reading challenge for February 2013. During the month of February you may read a work of fiction or non-fiction (including short stories), you may listen to an audio book, or you may watch a movie or documentary.
The only rule is that the story must be related in some way to Russia either through the story or because the author is Russian. 
For those of you that will be reading, the following is a list of Russian literature authors:
Alexander Pushkin
Nikolai Gogol
Ivan Turgenev
Fyodor Dostoevsky
Leo Tolstoy
Anton Chekhov
Mikhail Bulgakov
Maxim Gorky
Joseph Brodsky
Vladimir Nabokov
Boris Pasternak

At this point I'll not be using a Mr. Linky. If you are interested in being apart of this challenge leave a comment. I'll be posting challenge information in a page located at the top of my blog.
Thank you!

I fully attributed the above photograph in my separate page listed at top of my blog.  
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Birches_near_Novosibirsk_in_Autumn.jpg

Comments