War Through The Generations Challenge 2013,


War Through The Generations Challenge in a creation of Anna and Serena.
In 2009 the challenge was to read books on World War II/Holocaust.
In 2010 the challenge was to read books on Vietnam.
In 2011 the challenge was to read books on the Civil War.
In 2012 the challenge was to read books on World War I.
For 2013 the challenge is to read books on the American Revolution. washington buttonRevolutionary Band buttonPark Street Church button 2
The American Revolution began in 1763. The original 13 colonies rejected Great Britain's authority over them. They felt misrepresented as true Englishmen in the British Parliament. Skirmishes and battles began, including the famous tea party revolt of 1773.
I'm embarrassed at what I do not know about the American Revolution.
I have been apart of the War Through The Generations Challenge since the beginning in 2009. Since then I've been anticipating a year study of reading on the American Revolution.
My challenge for 2013 is to read 4-10 books (called Wading). But, I may read more!

Link to join this challenge:
http://warthroughthegenerations.wordpress.com/2013-challenge-info-and-sign-up/


Comments

Post a Comment