Book Blogger Hop, May 17 Through May 23, 2013



This weeks question:
"What is your guilty pleasure read?"
I don't have a guilty pleasure read. Nor, am I really sure what would define a guilty pleasure read. 
I have eclectic taste in reading. I will read almost any type of book. It is rare for me to NOT finish a book, I'll hang in there and finish it, rather than give up.

I'll take this question a bit further.
"What is my guilty pleasure?"
I love Tex-Mex food! Most Friday nights are date nights for my husband and I. I usually order a frozen Margarita no salt, queso dip, and small fajitas nachos with chicken. 
I work-out hard most days of the week at the gym. I run on a treadmill and weight train. Most days of the week I eat as healthy as I can, filling up on lean protein, vegetables, and fruits, Greek yogurt, brown rice, etc. My free day to loosen up in my eating begins Friday night and extends in to Saturday.
Tex-Mex food on Friday nights is my guilty pleasure.





Comments

  1. I like your guilty pleasure. That is great you stay healthy.

    Great Guilty pleasure too.

    I changed my answer after I saw what a guilty pleasure really was. LOL!

    My guilty pleasure is historical fiction.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I love Tex-Mex food. my non-bookish guilty pleasure is watching toddlers and tiaras on Netflix (I just can't stop).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must like reading a wide range of genres.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by to share some Friday blog love. Hope you have a great weekend!
    Tasha @ A Trillian Books xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I totally agree with you about 'guilty reads'! Although I do have one -- guilty re-reads! Lol. But you should be happy with what you enjoy reading. I'm an eclectic reader myself, except that I won't touch the horror genre. Nor do I like erotica. As for suspense, now and then I might read a book in that genre.

    I LOVE your 'guilty food pleasure'!! I think that most of us have one, or maybe more. I enjoy Tex-Mex myself -- it it's not too spicy, though!

    Happy Reading & Eating!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens

Book Review: Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare

An Interview with Terry Breverton Author of The Welsh, The Biography