Blogging Break

I'll have my grandkids with me this next week so I'll be taking a blogging break, not a reading break, but a break from blogging.
When I return I'll have a review of Flames in the Field The Story of Four SOE Agents in Occupied France by Rita Kramer.
Other reviews scheduled for July:
Promise of Provence by Patricia Sands for France Book Tours
Time Fall by Tim Ashby for Promo 101 Promotional Service
East of Eden by John Steinbeck for The Classics Club
The Beloved Daughter by Alana Terry for Pump Up Your Book
The Mountains Between by Julie McGowan for Sunpenny Publishing
The Age of Ice by J. M. Sidorova for Scribner.

I'll begin reading for The Classics Club--both-- The Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan and The Odyssey by Homer.
I'm anxious to begin reading Mysteries of the Middle Ages by Thomas Cahill!
I'm making a dent in my TBR pile of books that's stacked in a corner of my office/library. This makes me happy as when I've read them, I can buy more!!!! Or, at least visit the library to borrow.

Happy July 4th week!

Annette

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens

Book Review: Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare

An Interview with Terry Breverton Author of The Welsh, The Biography