Book Blogger Hop: July 26-August 1




This weeks question submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews.

"How do you organize your books to be read?"

I have two baskets near my reading chair that hold the current books I'm reading. I have one basket for all Christian fiction and non-fiction. I have a second basket for all other type books. I have book reviews scheduled through September. It helps to have them grouped this way as well as a calendar nearby for when they are due. As for my own pleasure reading I do not schedule too far in advance as I change my mind often. I have an "idea" as to what I want to read, but even then some books get bumped because I choose to read something else. 
Of course on my eReader it's unorganized. I'm hoping that Amazon will create a way in one of their next upgrades to have a file system for eBooks.  









Comments

  1. Nice setup. Sounds good. And...thanks for linking up to my blog in your title.

    I don't put my personal books on my review list either. I bump things too. :)

    I use an Excel spreadsheet to keep my books in the order I need to read them.

    Stop by for my full, organized answer if you like. :)

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your setup sounds so cozy; I love it. I use a spreadsheet to keep track of the release dates of the ARCs I have. But with my non-ARC books, I just organize them by genre so I can easily find whatever genre I feel like reading next.

    My BBH response

    Ashling @ Reading, Writing, & Anything but Arithmetic

    ReplyDelete
  3. My eReader is also unorganized. Most of those books are just freebies though. I usually only do review on paperbacks which are in a small stack, mostly because my free time is so sparse lately.

    Reading, Writing & Ruckus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annette one of the replies to this hop mentioned that they folder their Amazon ebooks, so maybe there is a way to organise your Amazon ebooks ;)

    Friday Hop

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens

Book Review: Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare

An Interview with Terry Breverton Author of The Welsh, The Biography