W...W...W...Wednesdays (October 16, 2013)

http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/2013/10/16/www-wednesdays-oct-16/

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?



I am currently reading:
1. Castles, Customs, and Kings True Tales by English Historical Fiction Authors
Link for excerpt: http://www.amazon.com/Castles-Customs-Kings-Historical-ebook/dp/B00FCEJ10Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381937902&sr=8-1&keywords=castles+customs+and+kings#reader_B00FCEJ10Y



2. The Known World 



3. Wuthering Heights
The Kindle copy is free, click on the link: http://www.amazon.com/Wuthering-Heights-ebook/dp/B004UJAOLM/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=1-2&qid=1381938344




4. The Anne Boleyn Papers

5. The God-Centered Life




I recently finished reading:
1. Bessie Blount: Mistress to Henry III
2. The Reichenbach Problem
3. The Walnut Tree: A Holiday Tale


Reviews on the above will be posted this week.


What do I think I will read next?
I don't know exactly......
For review I need to read:
1. The Women of Christmas
2. The Kings and Queens of England
3. Royal Exiles by Iain Soden
4. The Kings and Queens of Scotland


I also have a few more books to read in order to fulfill reading challenges I'd committed to in January 2013. I'll be posting updates at the end of this year.

Comments

  1. Wow...what a great week for you.

    They all look very good. THE KNOWN WORLD is catching my eye.

    Have a great day, and thanks for sharing.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My W...W...W...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens

Book Review: Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare

An Interview with Terry Breverton Author of The Welsh, The Biography