Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon April 26, 2014

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon is scheduled for Saturday, April 26. For more information the link is
@ Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon.
This is my 7th year in blogging and reviewing, but this is the first time to participate in a read-a-thon.
I doubt I'll stay up the entire 24 hours, but I do plan to pace myself during the event in order to read as many books as possible.
During the event, which for my time zone begins at 0700 April 26, I will read and post about how the read-a-thon is going for me. I'll also visit other bloggers who are taking part in this challenge.
The link at the end of this paragraph will take you to the history of how the read-a-thon began. A reader and blogger named Dewey, the author of a blog entitled The Hidden Side of the Leaf (no longer valid), began the read-a-thon in 2007. Link for more information: History of read-a-thon. 
               Join us!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining us and for helping spread the word! Seven years blogging and this is your first Dewey Readathon?! Awesome!

    --Andi, Host

    ReplyDelete