Dickens Our Mutual Friend Reading Project

I came across a reading project which begins May 1st and runs through November 2015.
The reading is apart of the celebration for the anniversary of the novel. For more information: Dickens Our Mutual Friend Reading Project. 
To read the original periodical from 1864: Our Mutual Friend. 
An additional project which is apart of this study of Our Mutual Friend, is a role play utilizing Twitter. For more information: Our Mutual Friend Tweets.
Another Dickens project: Cloisterham Tales.

I will begin reading May 1st.
My copy is an Oxford World Classic reprint 1998, 852 pages.

I had planned to read War and Peace this year, but have changed my mind.


Comments

  1. This looks very interesting... Bookmarked it, but no doubt will join! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment