Final Update for Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon

I have to admit that I did not read the entire 24 hours, nor even 12 hours, I read a total of 7 hours. I finished the three books I'd committed to, and began reading another.
The following books were finished:
The Pale Rose of England by Sandra Worth,
Women Wartime Spies by Ann Kramer,
National Geographic Inside the Medieval World.
The book I began and it's an ebook, A Swarming of Bees by Theresa Tomlinson.

Thank you to those who worked hard to host, Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon. Thank you to those who left comments on my posts encouraging me to persevere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens

Book Review: Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare

An Interview with Terry Breverton Author of The Welsh, The Biography