Saturday, June 7, 2014

What's Coming Up!

I've finished reading Blood and Roses (about the Paston letters) by Helen Castor. The review will be posted next week.










Helen Castor's next book, She-Wolves, I began reading last Thursday.














The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins, I'm half finished.

Other books soon to begin reading:
Everyday Life in Medieval London by Toni Mount,
The Psychopath Whisperer: The Science of Those Without Conscience by Kent A. Kiehl, PhD.

At the end of June, a post will give a six month update on all the reading challenges I'm involved in.

My husband was diagnosed with narrow angle Glaucoma, he will have a laser eye procedure on the right eye June 25, followed by the left eye two or three weeks later. Caring for him takes precedence, I know you'll understand if the postings on the blog become slower.

Last Thursday I reached 100,000 viewers to this blog. Impressions In Ink, began late December 2009, with its first real post in January 2010. I have another blog at A Well-Watered Garden, which is where Christian fiction and non-fiction books are reviewed. This blog began September 2007, and its getting close to 100,000 viewers. A Garden of Books, which is no longer used, began in the spring of 2007. January 2007, I began blogging at Wordpress, leaving it because it was not as user-friendly as I needed it to be.

I appreciate all the readers to my blogs, including those who stumbled in and are not quite sure how they arrived. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment