If you're interested in joining me there are minimal rules.
1. To read a list of fantasy fiction sub-genres: Wikipedia.
2. Read at least 3 fantasy fiction books in 2015.
3. The challenge begins January 1, and ends December 31, 2015.
4. There is no Mr. Linky for the sign-up. In the comment section of this post, list both your intention of signing up for the challenge, and the future links to your reviews of books read.
5. You are welcome to copy the above illustration for the reading challenge and post on your blog.
The fantasy fiction books I plan to read in 2015 are:
1. Tolkien, A Dictionary by David Day.
2. The Fellowship of the Ring by J. R. R. Tolkien.
3. Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
4. Eragon by Christopher Paolini
5. Inheritance by Christopher Paolini
All the books listed are owned by me and have been in my TBR pile for too long. I'm hoping to add more books to read in this list.