Fantasy Fiction Reading Challenge 2015


I've been looking for a fantasy fiction reading challenge to take part in for 2015. I've not found one, so I've created my own.
If you're interested in joining me there are minimal rules.
1. To read a list of fantasy fiction sub-genres: Wikipedia. 
2. Read at least 3 fantasy fiction books in 2015.
3. The challenge begins January 1, and ends December 31, 2015.
4. There is no Mr. Linky for the sign-up. In the comment section of this post, list both your intention of signing up for the challenge, and the future links to your reviews of books read.
5. You are welcome to copy the above illustration for the reading challenge and post on your blog.

The fantasy fiction books I plan to read in 2015 are:
1. Tolkien, A Dictionary by David Day.
2. The Fellowship of the Ring by J. R. R. Tolkien.
3. Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
4. Eragon by Christopher Paolini
5. Inheritance by Christopher Paolini

All the books listed are owned by me and have been in my TBR pile for too long. I'm hoping to add more books to read in this list.

Comments

  1. Your book list is comprised of fantastic reads! I hope you enjoy it and I hope to see you around my blog

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am joining the challenge. Here is my sign up post. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all about creating groups that weren't available! I see myself joining yours. My three run for their second year, from February to February. I thought you might enjoy having a look. Sincerely, Carolyn. https://cmriedel.wordpress.com/riedel-challenges-2015/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you to all of you for joining in for the reading challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I want to join, but your commenting tool doesn't let me comment as my bookish internet self. (Anyway to change that so it allows comments with url and name instead of needing to sign in with something??) Anyway, consider me in! I did a big post of 2015 challenges, which I am considering my sign up post. Yey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops, of course, I didn't paste the link in HA. http://www.bookpunks.com/reading-challenges-2015/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens

Book Review: Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare

An Interview with Terry Breverton Author of The Welsh, The Biography