War Through The Generations Challenge 2015---Completed Challenge
War Through The Generations Challenge 2015
Minimal rules are given at the host site.
My list of books read in 2015.
1. A Fine Summer's Day by Charles Todd---World War I
2. The Last Jews in Berlin by Leonard Gross---World War II
3. I Am Abraham by Jerome Charyn---Civil War
4. War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy---Napoleonic Wars.
5. Ravensbruck by Sarah Helm---World War II.
6. Survival in the Shadows by Barbara Lovenheim---World War II.
7. Blood Divide: A Novel of Flodden Field by John Sadler---Flodden Field. Scotland and England.
8. The Holy Lance by Andrew Latham---The Crusades, 1191.
9. All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr.---WWII.
10. The Cost of Courage by Charles Kaiser---WWII.
11. Avenue of Spies by Alex Kershaw---WWII.
12. Consolamentum by Rebecca Hazell---Byzantine War.
13. American Wife by Taya Kyle---War in Iraq, Operation Enduring Freedom.
14. Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resistance, and Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand
15. The Girl From Krakow by Alex Rosenberg---World War II.
16. Wings of Fire by Charles Todd---post World War I with reflection of this period.
17. Spirit Of The Highway by Deborah Swift---English Civil War.